We call on the next administration to #Reimagine a post-pandemic world where each of us earns a living wage, participates equally in the political democracy, and has access to the care we need, including abortion care.
- Lift abortion coverage bans;
- Ensure equal representation of workers, both union and non-union, on any economic recovery council;
- Raise the federal minimum wage to $15/hour;
- Nominate a Supreme Court Justice committed to economic and reproductive justice.
Our nation’s strength comes from our ability not just to work, but to work together – for a better tomorrow for all of us.
There is no going back.
We only go forward together.
Join us to #Reimagine a better future.
Statements & Resources
- Women of Color Led Abortion and Economic Justice Groups Respond to Selection of Kamala Harris as VP Candidate 8/11/20
- Statement: All* Above All Action Fund and Partners Call for Concrete Steps to Achieve True Reproductive and Economic Justice 6/17/20
- All* Above All Action Fund Responds to Joe Biden’s Support of the Hyde Amendment 6/5/19
- Official Testimony to the 2020 Democratic Platform Committee Submitted by Renee Bracey Sherman, All* Above All Action Fund
- Scorecard: How reproductive justice and the Hyde Amendment are being discussed during the Democratic primary debates